HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Geomembrane liner is a highly durable material used for the lining of tanks and ponds. Lining material is cut and welded on site to fit whatever kind of reservoir is required, whether it be a small steel tank, or large earthen reservoir. We can build your turn-key water storage management system in-house, saving time and money.
- 25 year durability offers many advantages over others.
- Provides greater tensile strength, improving heat capability
- High tear resistance
- Resistance to salt, bases, organic acids, detergents, ketones, fats, alcohols and oils
- Does not deteriorate in buried applications
- Chemically Resistant – Suitable for sludge and secondary containment
- UV Resistance
- Resistant to many solvents
Getting the job done right with our top of the line Fusion Welding and Extrusion Welding equipment.